The Company established an Internal Audit Unit to become a strategic management partner in the management and supervision of the Company’s performance. The Internal Audit Unit is led by a chairman who is appointed and dismissed by the President Director with the approval of the Board of Commissioners. The Internal Audit Unit upholds the values of professionalism, objectivity, and independence in carrying out its duties and responsibilities. Through this Internal Audit Unit, the Company strives to achieve business objectives, improve the effectiveness of risk management as well as implement and control the Good Corporate Governance process optimally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
1. Arranging and implementing the Annual Internal Audit plan;
2. Assessing and evaluating the implementation of internal controls and risk management systems according to Company policies;
3. Conducting checks and evaluations on efficiency and effectiveness of finance, accounting, operations, human resources, marketing, information technology and other activities;
4. Providing suggestions for improvements and objective information about the activities examined at all levels of management;
5. Making an audit report and submit the report to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners;
6. Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the implementation of suggested improvements;
7. Cooperating with the Audit Committee;
8. Developing a program to evaluate the quality of performed internal audit;
9. Conducting special checks if needed
INTERNAL AUDIT PROFILE
NADIA AMALIA DAMARESTI
Nadia Amalia Damaresti is an Indonesian citizen, 27 years old. He was born in Langsa on September 19, 1995 and he completed his Bachelor of Economics at Budi Luhur University. He was appointed as the Company's Internal Audit pursuant to S.KEP 001/PAF/XII/2021 dated December 01, 2021. He has worked as Examiner of Official Travel Files at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, Kredit Usaha Rakyat (KUR) in PT Asuransi Kredit Indonesia, Customer data verifier di PT Buana Sejahtera Multi Dana, Kredit Factoring di PT Artha Prima Finance.
AUTHORITY OF THE INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
a. Having access to all relevant information about the company related to its duties and functions;
b. Directly communicating with the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, and/or the Audit Committee as well as members of the Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners, and/or Audit Committee;
c. Holding regular and incidental meetings with the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners, and/or the Audit Committee;
d. Coordinating its activities with the activities of external auditors; ande. Allocating human resources, determine frequency, choose subjects, determine the scope of tasks, and apply the techniques needed to achieve audit objectives.
INTERNAL AUDIT CHARTER
As a supervisory partner in managing the Company, the Internal Audit Unit is guided by the Internal Audit Unit Charter drawn up on March 18, 2019 based on the Limited Liability Company Law, the Company's Articles of Association and related regulations. The Internal Audit Unit Charter describes the function and scope of Internal Audit (IA) in providing independent and objective assurance and consulting services to provide added value and improve the Company's operations. Internal Audit (IA) supports the Company's performance with a systematic method of evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management.